Hiya. I’m Leanne. Writer for middle grades and grown ups. I also write documentation for hardware and software companies (hey, it pays the bills). I have a professional content consultancy over at Mintedleaf Story Studio.
I don’t have a long-winded story about being a writer since the age of eight, because EVERY writer says that. But, I can tell you what I’m working on:
- Alien invasion series set in near future Earth
- Middle grade about basketball-crazy Welsh fairies, sinkholes, and a witch with bullying issues
Other writing that has me fired up:
- Docs for the developer experience and docs-as-code
- UX (user experience) for documentation
- Between You and Me: Confessions of a Comma Queen, by Mary Norris
Since all these varied writing interests take up a large part of my life, this blog is devoted to all of it. So, expect to see a mashup of technical writing, fiction, and geeky writing resources.